Bookmark this site for researching and booking a vacation.

I’ve found a new website, Vacations.net and I’ve locked it into my Favorites. Looks like a great place to book a relaxing vation. It is probably more suitable for my US friends, but it sound great to me. It is a website that provides compelling visual images and virtual tours. You get to “see” what you want to see when you go on your vacation.

There’s so much information about the destinations you are researching. All aspects of your travel plans seem to be covered with details of amenities and recreational activities, and thorough details on accommodation options too. What a way to go for your vacation.


They have HOT DEALS, with as much as 50% off, so when you have completed your research and ready to book check out the special offers that they have on line. There are some great places to book including in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico.

I’m one that really researches my proposed destinations and I find all sorts of resources but a website with all the information makes it really easy to do.

There’s a great customised booking facility on the website, too, so no need to leave home to plan and book your relaxing vacation.

Comments