I could house sit permanently

It is a crazy way to live in a way - but I could do it. I think you always need a base to come "home" to, but I've learned to make a home in other people's home.

I've got to big house sits coming up - and I am recnsidering one, now that I have work, but another one has come up at the end of September into October, and I must decided pretty quickly if I will do it.

For anyone alone - particularly a single lady - it can be a good way to live. The housesit jobs that come up via the websites - Housecarers are quite amazing and some days I dream travel - putting in a search for an exotic location and reading about the house sit opportunities there.

It would be a good way to travel - if you had independent financial means. A big bank account or perhaps a good Internet income.

Perhaps you need a base - a room in your home city - where you can keep the things that are important in your life, that you don't want to travel with. It would be nice to have a room to come back to between house sits.

Comments