Today's the day

I'm due to move into the house sit today. I called on Saturday for some final instructions, and there's a list of details for me. Last night I called to collect the keys, and should be over there in the next hour or so. I've been pretty busy as there's been a flurry at work as our MD is movinghouse, and we've had some celebrations.

As well I attended the information session on the TESOl course I want to do. VERY INTERESTING. I've got a little research to do, and will probably sign up tomorrow.

In the meantime I have to finalise my Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment, work, manage the community commitments, and attend the Brisbane Writers Festival this weekend, work tomorrow, and a few other things as well.

Plus I have some writing commitments and some other activities, and my son's birthday party on the Gold Coast on Sunday. I'll be a bit wrecked by then!!!

All good fun, but I'd love to slow down. I'm quite interested in the TESOL - the idea of working in a foreign country teaching English really appeals. We will see!

Comments