Plenty of House sits but...............

Each day I get advice about 3 - 5 house sit opportunities, but I'm not ready to do any at the moment. MM is about to undergo heart investigations, so probably not a good idea to leave him alone at the moment, and my parents are struggling, so I am "on call" so to speak to go back to Adelaide.

My mother is 93, and my father is 90 in a few months time, but as mum's carer he is finding life very difficult, but there is little we can do. Despite his challenges about looking after my mother, they don't want to change. My mother has refused any care. I've just spent some time with them - but there's not a lot I can do.

I can't commit to house sitting for any period at the moment as I just don't know when I will get a call. I've promised to be mum's carer if something happens to my dad, so for a while my housesitting is but a dream.

Comments