Happy New Year

New Year's Eve - tomorrow it will be 2010. Hard to believe really. The year has flown past. I often say - the older one gets the faster the time goes. I've got a few major things on my agenda for 2010 - I'm not one to make resolutions though if you read them you'd think they were the traudry old resoltuions. At least some. I like to plan my year. Not day by day, but have some idea at the beginning of the year where I want to be at the end of the year.

I have a contract to work in China for four months this year - starting March 1st, but I will need to be in China a few days before the beginning of the month. I've not booked my fare yet - but will do so in a few days/weeks time. I'm trying to find a flight that takes me through Hong Kong.

Also I want to get a book published in 2010. I've got a couple well on the way and know I will have to concentrate on one at a time.

House sitting? Well, I'll be doing one until the end of January, so won't have time to do any more before I go to China. Also I am due back at work next week - Mon - Wed.

I've had a short break from work. Nice really.


Comments