Now is the time for house sitting

People still seem to be travelling - balancing the low cost of travel against the uncertainty of the money market. I'm surprised how many offers for house sitting that I am getting - especially through the website Housecarers.com

But I have one that will keep me busy for a while and other things in my calendar so I'm not looking for anything else at the moment.

If I was really serious about doing a lot of house sitting - the jobs are there.

My suggestion to anyone who is interested - get started. Do your research on the industry and the organisation you are interested in working with. Then slowly does it.

Don't be too pedantic - you are going to be in someone else's home, so life will not be perfect, but if you plan correctly you will benefit and enjoy the experience.

Comments