Next House Sit - Lizard? Rabbit? Chooks??

I had applied for one house sit in Adelaide, but missed out for some reason.  However another one came up, and when I left Burra my destination was Unley to meet the family and see if I was happy with the opportunity.

Unley is not well known to me - my mother did go to high school there, and I am vaguely familiar with some of the trendy shopping in the region.  It is a very old area of Adelaide, with a high number of wonderful old stone homes, and now a collection of modern ones, in narrow streets, with huge old trees.  Many of the streets are tree lined, and I look forward to walks with my camera in hand.  There is a small park near the house sit house.

The house is in a lovely old home, a short walking distance from a huge shopping centre with Coles and Woolworths, a Cheese Monger, delicatessen, other food shops and a host of fashion and other stores.  I was early to my appointment so I went for a wander around the shops.  I look forward to spending a few dollars there!

I met the family, mother, father and twin boys, and the animals.  There are two dogs, two cats, about 7 chooks and a chicken, a rabbit, and a lizard!  I think it will be rather fun!!!  I move in on Monday 17th.  Shall be interesting with all my new animal friends.


Comments