Sorry, sorry, sorry.

My apologies to any readers who have visited this site and wondered what has happened to me.  I know I have done little here for nearly three months.  I won't make any excuses, but promise that from today, July 1st, I am back in action.

So much has happened in the last few months.  My drive from Broome across to Katherine (NT), then up to Darwin, then back down via Kakadu to Katherine and onward to Tennant Creek, before doing a u-turn and going back to the Barkley Highway, across to Mt Isa and then made my way back to Brisbane, arriving on April 30th.  Knackered!!!  Worn out!!

Since then I have done a house sit, found a new home (rental property) at Beachmere, and moved in as well as spent time in Adelaide.  Knackered?  Exhausted really, and only now can I feel a little more relaxed and ready to settle down and write again.

Beachmere is a little settlement really with two small shopping centres, east of Caboolture on the edge of the Caboolture River across from the southern tip of Bribie Island.

My new abode is part of a duplex, with (so far) very quiet neighbours on both sides, wonderful view from the back of the home over a park and a lake (which I am told has crabs and fish for the catching.)

I am so happy to be here and starting another phase of my life.

Comments