Out With My Camera

I had to make a trip over to Morayfield - and took my camera.  I have wanted to explore more of Centenary Lakes on the Caboolture River for some time.  I have been there on several occasions but wanted to explore a little more.  It is quite an amazing complex with sporting fields, walking tracks, playgrounds, lakes, functions room and so much more.

There are hundreds of birds - moorhens, ducks, geese, ibis, pelicans, and a host of other feathered friends.  The lakes and lawns are kept in great condition, and it is lovely to walk around the grounds.







On the way back to Beachmere I stopped on another part of the Caboolture River and chatted with a guy who was fishing.  Told me about his success at getting huge mud crabs there.  Shame I am going away in a couple of days.  Maybe if I could get one we could have it for dinner on Sunday - Mother's Day.

Caboolture River Fishing



Comments