Getting my Writing Done!

It is my plan to focus on my writing - hoping to achieve some BIG goals this year.  I have a biography to complete and a couple of other works in progress.

I am helping others with stories and have found some websites that might help me too.  I have written about them in another Blog that is on my website.  I am also working with a website called Weekend Notes - writing articles on events in the Caboolture/Brisbane/Moreton area.

The remainder of this month will be busy - halfway there and so much to do in the meantime.

Next month I have some major events - from a meeting on the Gold Coast on June 2nd, a special 80th Birthday of a friend on Bribie Island, with the Caxton Street Jazz Band, and on the 30th July I set off with a friend to Darwin to go on The Ghan.  It is a four-day journey via Katherine, Alice Springs and
Coober Pedy in South Australia, before the journey is completed in Adelaide.

Me at Katherine Historical Village

Katherine Gorge

Swimming anyone?????

So a busy time and I have to fit in a lot of writing.

Comments