A Visit to the City

I visit the city often - usually during the day.  I am in and out before dark.  Today though I set off to do something late in the afternoon.

Stopping at the Eden Garden Nursery for a coffee and to say hello to a friend.  





 Then into the city.  I am so glad I had my camera - as I stood at the Holman St Ferry Terminal and clicked and clicked!  It is right next to the Brisbane Jazz Club.



As the sun went down, the view got better.  I loved the Story Bridge with its red lights that reflected across the water.




The reflections in the river were great too.  Click. Click.




The city of Brisbane looks beautiful at night.  Enjoy.

Comments

remon nusa said…
you looks like traveling, maybe you can look in to my blog: http://englishmaninjava.blogspot.co.id/ which discussed about Indonesia