Sorry, for lack of Posts.

Well, I have returned to my home in Beachmere, after around 8000 kms driving from Brisbane to Canberra, Melbourne, across the Tasman Sea on the Spirit of Tasmania, then on to Launceston and Hobart, then back to Melbourne via the Spirit of Tasmania, then on to the Great Ocean Road, stopping at Warrnambool, then on to Adelaide.   

After a few days in Adelaide I set off on the return journey via Broken Hill, Bourke, Lightning Ridge, and St George - arriving home just 27 days after I left Beachmere.  

I packed an awful lot into the trip - and came home feeling great until the day after, when I became quite tired (perhaps more to a sleepless night due to a dog barking all night!)


The Wobbly Boot Hotel at Boggabilla, NSW


At Dubbo Zoo


Along the Way

Canola in bloom

At Dubbo Botanic Gardens
Add caption

I took hundreds of photos - and hope to share some more of them there.

Comments