White Bath Sheet

More things to do - I found time to write, read and do some shopping. I had been eyeing off some things at Pillowtalk - I wanted some new towels, but the ones I wanted were no longer available. Bought a lovely white bath sheet instead.

I went to a few places looking for new sneakers - I've worn my old ones out - after years of walking, it is about time I got new ones, but I couldn't find anything I liked. Next week, I'll have to get more serious.

My good friend Heather arrived in the afternoon - we like to catch up for a chat and a glass of wine or two on a Friday afternoon. Ian was coming for dinner - bringing some Thai food, so he brought enough for the three of us. The meal out on the deck was excellent and the mozzy candle kept the beasties away.

manly shots 005

Comments