Time went very quickly

I love this photo - it does look as if the cat is dead - but it is a devon rex cat, and loved sleeping on the warm bonnet of the car when I returned back to the house sit house.

Well, I am back home again. The four days went very quickly and I didn't keep up with the blog on a daily basis.

It was a quiet house and I loved it for many reasons. Well appointed and all on one level. The garden was easy to manage and last night it rained so the garden got a sprinkling that refreshed it.

The house had a lovely outdoor area - covered patio with timber table and seats and that is where I entertained some friends. It was delightful. The cats ignored me mostly although I did sleep with the three legged one. At least he slept on the end of the bed.

When I left all fish and cats were alive and well.

Comments