TESOL

I'm looking for a new adventure! When I completed my Uni degree a few years ago, I pondered teaching literacy and numeracy, but at the time there was little PAID work for it, but things have changed.

These days there is a huge market for people to teach English overseas - TESOL means Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages. There are opportunities for paid work all around the world. I did some investigation of the market, and decided to do a course.

I had discussions with a number of TESOL course providers, and eventually a few weeks ago, went to a free information session at
Teach International and signed up to do the course with them.

Currently I am doing some of the work online (which is fascinating) and will do the class room component in January, which I am looking forward to doing. Perhaps a gret adventure for me in 2008?

Comments