The recovery was slow..................

but I am now pretty much recovered. I don't think I'll do that again - in any case I must do something to increase my fitness. Next week.

I do a lot of sitting because of my writing, and I am slack when it comes to walking. I am keen to do more and probably will when I do my next house sit. I seem to be more inspired when I am on my own.

I've been married for almost 40 years. It is a bit scary to admit that in a way. Extra ordinary so many people say. Which is true.

We are going away to "celebrate" next week. As much as anything it is just to get away from all the pressures we have been under in recent times.

We are planning something exciting next year, and I am continuing my TESOL studies which I hope to finish in the next couple of weeks.

A rest will be good. I'll post information about our proposed destination in a day or so. Meanwhile I am looking for my camera. I had it on Monday night at a meeting - but somehow it did not arrive home with me. I have no idea what happened. I've hunted everywhere - the meeting places I attended on Monday, my car and all parts in between. \

I've put up notices - I've spoken to anyone and everyone that may have crossed my path last Monday. All to no avail. I'm very upset about it.

Comments