Signed Up Again

There is little chance of house sitting while I am living in China, but I still hope to continue my house sitting when this contract is over, though I may just go to do some other teaching in Vietnam. We will see.

But my subscription to Housecarers.com was up. Should I continue with it? I decided to pay up. It was not a lot of money and maybe early in 2009 I will be free to do some housesitting.

I do enjoy getting the daily updates on the available house sits, and I do look closely at the UK and Ireland offers too. I think I will do that one day.

Meanwhile it is teaching English in China that I do - and dream. Winter is approaching here, and I am going to purchase a down jacket that hopefully will keep me warm while here, and be useful when I go to colder climates in Europe. Hardly need it in Brisbane.

Comments