Jam Session

I found a postscard advertising a jazz session, called Green Jam at the Queensland Performing Art Centre on Friday nights.  It is on for a month, and it is free, and great for anyone going to a performance at QPAC.

The Brisbane City Library had advised me that there was a book waiting for collection, so on Friday night I set off to collect the book, and I walked across the bridge to Cultural Centre.  The music had already started by the time I arrived.  I purchased a glass of Chardonay, and found a seat giving me a good view of the stage and the audience, and sat reading my book enjoying the music.

I was shortly after joined by a lady, Jen, who was a school teacher, but was to meet her daughter there later.  We chatted, enjoyed the music and the atmosphere.

The Brisbane River at dusk.


The Art Gallery on the Brisbane River

Green Jam at QPAC

Brisbane by night
I left not long before it finished to catch the Buzz bus, back to Paddington.

Comments