Some things

I no longer have a 'base' where my things are stored.  Until just over a week ago I left things at my husband's house - though I have left him some time ago.  Now the house is sold, he's moved out, and has lots of things in storage and I have things here at the house sit.  As it turns out the owners will be away for at least the next nearly three months, so all is well, but if I am going to continue here the following four months, I will need to move the things before they come back for the month break.


As it turns out, one of the owners made a quick trip back to Brisbane - arriving today - just to stay four days for a family event, and I have no need to worry about my surplus boxes, but it does create a bit of a headache for me.

The little dog was funny - didn't really welcome her real 'mother' back - he's used to me.  He actually growled at her at one stage and then came and sat beside me.  

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha well now we know who the dog favors :) great post i love your writing style

http://alexthinking1.blogspot.com/
Di Hill said…
Thank you Alex. My little friend (the dog) is great company and he has a great sense of humour. Thanks for visiting. D