What a Big Headache!!!

I am a lucky girl in that I seldom have aches and pains, such that even when I travel I don't remember to pack any tablets e.g. paracetamol.  I use them so rarely.  However, I have had a very worn out pack (I should have checked the use by date!) of ten, which at long last came to an end.  I had a sore throat two days ago, so gobbled the last two.

Yesterday, while at the discount pharmacy, I decided to get a new packet.  "Only a small pack" I suggested to the staff member who came to help me.

It seems that the best deal is a pack of 100 - now I reckon, unless something happens, this will keep me going for at least 10 years.  But, the expiry date is 2013!!!!  No way I will finish them all in that time!!!  Still, it was a bargain.  Less than $2!!!  Oh, well.  

Comments