On the Road Again.....

I have moved out of the house sit at Manly.  Why do I collect so much stuff?  And why do I do house sits with stairs.  I was knackered traipsing up and down the stairs!

Anyway I managed to move all my items out of the house in time, and moved into my daughter's.

Now I am in Melbourne - having flown in yesterday to meet my cousin who was there when the Skybus pulled into Southern Cross Station.  We caught the train back to her home and then set off to her sister's place.

We had a great time catching up on family gossip, had a meal and then set off back to my cousin's.  It is a long time since I have spent so much time in the company of my cousins - it has usually been some family event, often a funeral, where conversation is interrupted by others, and the event of the day.

My cousins are both from Adelaide, as I was, so it is great o catch up with them.

The plan trip was interesting.  Initially I was sitting at the back of the plane F20 (window seat) but some dozen or so Asian students eventually arrived and I was squashed in with the students holding onto more luggage than could fit in the overhead lockers.  Before we took off I realised that there were a few empty seats, so asked for a move.

I moved into row E, and sat next to a lovely lady from Townsville, whose name was also Di, and whose husband was Ian!!  Weird.  Anyway we chatted all the way to Melbourne.  She was changing planes and then going on to Adelaide, but will have left by the time I get to Adelaide.  We had a lot in common too.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Amazing weblog! Do you might have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own weblog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a totally free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? You’ll find so several choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!