A Full Day - again!

This morning I was back at the Caboolture Historical Village to learn my new job there - as a marketing assistant but my mentor was busy so I tried to keep myself looking like I was occupied.  There were school students in the village, and I wandered around into some buildings that previously I had not seen.

Each one of the buildings has a fascinating story to tell - and it really does need more than one visit to take it all in.






One of the staff had her 3 year old with her, and I kept myself and him busy around the village.  He is quite a smart young fellow and we wandered to meet up with Josie the little donkey, and into some of the buildings.

I was feeling tired and when I arrived home I contemplated going for a ride on my bicycle, but in the end drove down to the beach.  It was low tide and I walked northward looking at the wonderful scenery seaside, and the lovely houses on the beachfront.
'
Along the beach

A strange character guarding the beach.

Low tide at Beachmere

Decorations on the waterfront.

Comments