Happy New Year!

Well, it is day one of 2014!!!  I love a new year - to me I can put the past year behind me and focus on "new beginnings" for the new year with new enthusiasm.

I am going to keep this blog going, but as I am not house sitting any more and not doing a lot of travel at the moment, I have started a new blog to focus on Life Story Writing.  It is called Your Real Life Story  - another Blogger blog.

It is my 2014 plan to focus on writing Life Stories - with my business The Official Biographer - and next week hope to be setting out to meet and talk with folk with interesting stories to record, and to encourage folk to write their own stories.

The new blog will feature in The Ultimate Blog Challenge for January 2014 - where I hope to develop new skills in the "blogosphere".  I am excited that this time there are a few of my friends participating.

I do plan a little travel in 2014 - but it is a WRITING year.  I must get a few things published!!!  I must!



 
 
Happy New Year!
 
 


Comments