About TED

I was introduced to the TED program by a Dutch man, sitting by a pool in Bali, Indonesia and have been a fan ever since, spending a lot of time watching the many videos.

The idea of TED is to spread ideas - especially good ideas.  Go to the TED website for more information and to check out some of the speakers and ideas.

A few weeks ago I was invited to attend a TEDx event at Griffith University and I repied and accepted and was thrilled to go yesterday.  I didn't attend the actual event, but  it was happening at the Gold Coast and we were witness to it all via the technology of streamlining.

Though I must admit - it was almost as good as being there in person.  So far the videos are not posted to the TEDx - but I will endeavour to share them here when they become available.

The speakers were excellent - check the details of the speakers here. 

Below are some great TED talks.






Below is Geoff, who sadly passed on recently.





Just go to the TED website, and write in a topic of which you have interest and see what comes up.

Comments