More on Nude Photos

I must lead a very secluded life these days.    After speaking with a friend about the post on Nude Photos, I discover I have much to learn.  Apparently, sending nude photos of one's self is now part of the "getting to know you" dating procedure.

It seems that if one joins a website seeking a partner, one sends nude photos.  What?!!!   Is this real?  I must be quite a prude!!!

Though from the conversations I have had with other friends whose ages are not that far from mine, we all find it a bit odd and indeed scary.  What if I did have a body like some of the top models/movie stars, would I want to share a photo of it?

It certainly is a world which I don't feel familiar with - I do remember my childhood and youth, and as a Christian, I was quite devout and stuck to the rules of The Ten Commandments, and other rules that my strict family set for me.




Comments