Weekend Notes

I write for Weekend Notes - mainly in Brisbane, so when I am out and about, I talk to business owners and take photos, and then conjure up a story.

My latest stories have been about Sutton's Beach at Redcliffe, the Old Church Gallery at Moore, and a tiny little Museum at Blackbutt, as well as a Lavender Farm up near Kingaroy.

You can read all of my articles by going here. 

Weekend Notes operates in many cities around the world, so if you are planning to travel, it might be worth a look to see what is available at your destination.

Lavender growing near Kingaroy.

I find I am always looking around for new story ideas too - and travelling to see what else I can find.

If any writer is interested in writing for Weekend Notes, leave a message for me and I can help you get into the system.


Comments